Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing a digital marketing strategy of IKON and its clients. He or she will be performing on all digital marketing activities like SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and online PR & reputation management. He or she will also be tasked with providing support to other departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to End implementation of digital marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on a continuous basis
- Management of Social Media Marketing projects including page development, follower building and engagement
- Management of e-shots & e-newsletters including mailing list segmentation,testing and delivery
- Execution of online PR activities
- Building high quality backlinks through blog, articles, social media and online PR
- Forum, Blog posting, Content marketing and reputation management
- Creation and execution of PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and other network
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
- Designing creative contents and graphics require for digital marketing
- Assisting senior consultant/digital marketing manager in developing digital marketing strategies
- Coordinating with client and senior consultant/digital marketing manager to implement recommended digital marketing strategies
- Assisting Seniors in their need of market insights, data/information related to digital marketing as and when require
- Any Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Digital Marketing
- Min. 1-3 years of working experience in Digital Marketing with good track records
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Sound knowledge & experience of various digital marketing activities like SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media marketing, Content Marketing, Online PR, Influencer Marketing and Google analytics skills
- Must be competent with all web technologies, Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English language
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Effective time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Passion, personal alignment, and commitment to the mission of IKON
To apply for this position, drop your CV at email@example.com with Subject "Application for Digital Marketing Executive"