Recognized as a global brand and increase the revenue potential.
The global market possesses lucrative opportunities for new and established brands. However, taking international marketing decisions - whether to go Global, which market to enter and how to- demands a thoughtful strategic approach because if something goes wrong with a brand in one region, it can have its ripple effect in other regions.
How we help clients
Our international marketing consultants work closely with the client to develop international marketing strategy and help implementing it. As a part of service, we:
- Identify & select the potential geographic markets to target
- Create market insights of the selected target markets
- Evaluate & select the most feasible entry option
- Determine the brand & product portfolio
- Recommend pricing strategies
- Develop promotion & Sales strategies to generate B2B leads
- Design international marketing organization structure
- Identify distribution partners in target markets
- Execute digital promotional strategies
Key benefits you can expect
- Successful entry into the most profitable markets
- Increased economies of scale and revenue potential
- Recognized as a global brand
- Discovered new opportunities for growth
We adopt a glocal approach for developing and implementing international marketing strategies. Our international marketing consultants with the help of the global team, generates deep understanding of the ecosystem to identify the most potential markets to target and develop further, go-to-market strategies.
Our recent International Marketing work
- Developed an international marketing strategy for an automotive player from UAE and supported during implementation that increased their export revenue by 18% within 1 years of the engagement.
- Created a market insight of linen textile for selected European markets that helped textile giant of China enter in those markets successfully.
- Developed an international market entry strategy for India’s one of the leading tractor company and supported in implementing it that increased their global footprints with the identified channel partners.
...and many such 20 plus engagements.
To learn more about our International Marketing consulting services