HR & Admin Executive will be responsible for handling office admin and HR activities of IKON. She will be searching, recruiting and training employee as well as managing all admin work including files management, communication, vendor management, legal and other related work. She will also be tasked with providing support to other departments, as and when required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates though Job portals, advertisement, placement agencies and other sources
- Executing hiring process including short listing, arranging interviews, conducting primary interviews and reference check
- Looking after Joining and Exit Formalities of employee’s
- Implement HR policies and guidelines
- Train new employees with companies HR policies, culture and work etiquette
- Maintain records of attendance and leave of employee
- Identifying need of training for employee and organizing training events
- Maintaining relation with former, current and potential employee
- Identifying and managing data bases of fulltime employees, freelancers, management institutes and vendors
- Support team of consultants and researchers in their requirements of key contacts, research interviews and promotional activities
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Any Graduate OR Master preferably MBA in HR
- 1-2 years experience in HR activities and office admin work
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi language
- Must be competent with Internet and all Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Effective time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to hunt talent pool required by company both at junior and senior level
- Good at relationship management with employees, strategic partners and other stake holders
- Knowledge of industry trends in HR and policies
- Capable to handle entire hiring cycle from recruiting to dismissing employee
- Efficient in managing all routine admin and operational work
- Attending all office phone calls and maintaining records
- Looking after day to day Admin activities- Files management, Documentation, Stationeries, Courier, housekeeping etc.
- Managing travel and hotel bookings of office staff and visiting guests/clients
- Arranging and maintaining stationeries, equipments, food & beverages and other required stuff for office
- Sourcing and managing vendors
- Managing outside work for banking, legal, purchasing required stuff and other official work
- Looking after payment of all utilities and vendor bills
- Managing maintenance of office equipments and computers
- Supporting team of consultants in project admin and operational work
To apply for this position, drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "Application for HR - Admin Executive"